Primary School Teacher
- Post Date:September 10, 2018
- Application Instructions SEE BELOW.
Blue Hills College is a co-ed independent school situated in Midrand. Blue Hills College is a member of ISASA (INDEPENDENT SCHOOLS ASSOCIATION OF SOUTH AFRICA) and the ASSOCIATION OF CHRIST SCHOOLS INTERNATIONAL (ACSI). The school is register with the DEPARTMENT OF EDUCATION (EMIS 700133694) and is fully accredited by UMALUSI.
We have a position available from the 11th of September until the end of the year in our primary school.
VACANCY – PRIMARY SCHOOL GR 4 – 7 NATURAL SCIENCE AND TECHNOLGY
GR 6 LIFE SKILL
GR 7 LIFE ORIENTATION
Extra murals: Coaching – Athletics, Tennis, Soccer
- Knowledge of CAPS (NS & TECH/ LS/LO)
- Assessments (Collection of marks)
- Interactive teaching (Use of technology in the classroom)
- Marking (Tests/Learner books)
- Extra – classes
- Extra – mural involvement (Coaching)
Please send your CV to principal
Related Jobs (12)
Grade 2 FP – WCED Maternity Substitute Post – 14 Feb – 13 June on January 16, 2019 Contract
Librarian / FP & ISP Educator post: SGB on January 16, 2019
2019 Apprentice Teachers for Pre-Primary and Primary School on January 14, 2019 Contract