- Post Date:October 2, 2018
- Application Instructions SEE BELOW.
Are you a SACE registered and qualified French Language teacher? Enthusiastic about your language and dedicated to excellence? If so, then this full-time, school-employed position is for you. To be filled with effect from January 2019.
Come and be part of our success by providing modern, relevant and exciting learning opportunities.
Your application should include the following:
- Application form, available from http://bit.ly/RGHSjobs
Only applications which include this completed form will be considered.
- Certified copies of qualifications (including a teaching qualification)
- Full academic transcript
- Proof of SACE registration
- Certified copy of Identity Document
Please submit your application to:
The Principal, Rustenburg Girls’ High School
Camp Ground Road, Rondebosch, 7700
CLOSING DATE FOR APPLICATIONS: FRIDAY 19 OCTOBER 2019
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted to attend an interview, have a tour of the school and teach a lesson. We reserve the right not to fill the post.
Download the Application Form
Download a Job Description