English Teacher (Australia)
- Post Date:Dec 4, 2018
- Views 409
- Application Instructions SEE BELOW.
Candidates applying for this role must already have a valid visa to work in Australia.
Our NT based independent school is seeking an experienced teacher of Yrs 7-12 English. It is a warm and supportive work place.
Position Description: English Teacher
The ideal candidate will have experience teaching English in Yrs 7-12. We seek teachers who are passionate, dedicated, innovative and committed to providing a broad-based and holistic education in a caring and supportive environment.
About the Role:
- Experienced or Graduate English Teacher
- Teaching in the secondary school – Yrs 7-12
- Assist with the development and sharing of teaching materials.
- Provide student reports as required.
- Attend Parent/Teacher/Student Interviews as scheduled.
- Attend Staff and Faculty meetings as scheduled.
- Participate in the School’s Professional Development activities.
- Salary range approximately $67,000-$102,000 AUD
About the School:
The school facilitates a unique balance between an engaging academic program and wide-ranging non-academic and extra-curricular activities throughout the College. The school is an established school recognised for the supportive environment provided to staff. We currently have roles at campuses in Darwin and Alice Springs.
Benefits of Registering with Vivid Teachers:
- Completely free service for qualified teachers
- Gain access to exclusively listed teaching and leadership positions
- Career mentoring, CV preparation and interview coaching
- Full disclosure on the role before your application goes to a school
- Experienced teacher of English
- Graduates will be considered
- Possess current teaching references
- Hold a teaching qualification recognised in Australia
- Be registered, or have the ability to be registered with NTTRB
In order to apply for this role please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call +61 411 835 332.
Related Jobs (8)
SKILLS EDUCATOR : NAIL AND BEAUTY – Randeor School on Aug 6, 2019 Temporary
AFRIKAANS FIRST ADDITIONAL LANGUAGE – Randeor School on Aug 6, 2019 Temporary
Cambridge High School Educator – Modderfontein Montessouri on Jul 31, 2019 Full Time