English / Reading Specialist Educator
- Post Date:July 2, 2018
- Application Instructions SEE BELOW.
Grantley College is situated in the leafy suburb of Parktown, Johannesburg. Grantley College specializes in educating young people of potential, who need support to complete a mainstream high school education.
Applications are invited for the position of English / Reading Specialist Educator To commence duties in the third term 2018
The successful candidate must:
- Be able to identify with the values, ethos and mission of our school;
- Be innovative, fun, a team player and an energetic committed educator;
- Be in possession of all relevant qualifications;
- Be in possession of three contactable relevant references;
- Be SACE registered;
- Preferably have some support education experience.
Application to be sent by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Grantley College reserves the right not to proceed with the filling of any post. The application will in itself not entitle the applicant to an interview or appointment. Failure to meet the minimum requirements of the advertised post will result in applicants disqualifying themselves from consideration automatically. Should an applicant not hear from us by, the 17 July 2018, it must be assumed that the application was unsuccessful.
Closing Date: 15 July 2018
Related Jobs (8)
Fisiese Wetenskap Graad 10-12 (PV 1) / Physical Sciences Grade 10-12 (PL 1) on February 6, 2019 Full Time