EDUCATOR - UMDONI PRE-PRIMARY SCHOOL
- Post Date:May 2, 2019
- Views 819
- Application Instructions SEE BELOW
VACANCY : PRE-PRIMARY SCHOOL EDUCATOR
A vacancy exists for the above post.
You are invited to apply if you are enthusiastic and hardworking. Sound knowledge and an understanding of CAPS and the THRASS Reading programme is essential. The position will involve teaching a Gr R class.
You will have an assistant within your class and you will be involved in all aspects of the open-programme school duties. Being a cheerful team-player who has the children’s interest at heart, is a must.
The successful candidate should meet the following criteria:
- Be suitably qualified (4-year Bachelor of Education Foundation Phase)
- Fluent in English (spoken and written)
- At least 2 years or more traceable experience in a conventional Pre-Primary school
- Good health
- Sense of humour with a firm and kind classroom management
- Own transport and a valid Driver’s License are a definite requirement
- To commence work on the 09th July 2019.
Please email your CV to Umdoni Pre- Primary at email@example.com by close of business on the 17th May 2019.
Related Jobs (8)
SKILLS EDUCATOR : NAIL AND BEAUTY – Randeor School on Aug 6, 2019 Temporary
AFRIKAANS FIRST ADDITIONAL LANGUAGE – Randeor School on Aug 6, 2019 Temporary
Cambridge High School Educator – Modderfontein Montessouri on Jul 31, 2019 Full Time