Trainer (Cognitive Brain Trainer)
- Post Date:October 30, 2017
Brain Trainer (Cognitive Skills Trainer), Lynnwood (Pretoria) & Centurion, Mondays to Saturdays
Must be able to start asap.
Do you want to change lives for a living?
Great opportunity to join BrainRx Pretoria East – a Cognitive Skills Assessment and Training centre based in Lynnwood, Pretoria East.
As part of the largest one-on-one brain training company in the world, you will work with people of all ages to train cognitive brain skills – the brain skills we use to process, store and recall information.
This is a well established and researched program, available in 46 countries, 100, 000 case studies, 35 years of research and more than 100 published wite paper studies…
If you are passionate about one-on-one training, love working with people of all ages (children and adults) and would like to join a team of brain trainers which you will soon call family, then this opportunity is for you!
Visit brainrxpretoriaeast.co.za for more information on the company.
On successfull completion of your Brain Trainer program, the trainer will be responsible for doing one-on-one cognitive skills development training (brain training) with students of all ages – from the age of 5 years to senior adults.
Trainers are expected to assist at both the Centurion (Jean Avenue, Die Hoewes) as well as the Pretoria East (Alkantrant Rd, Lynnwood) centres.
- 4-year Degree – teaching, special education, training, Occupational Therapy, etc.
- Work experience a benefit but not essential
- Computer literate – MS Office suite
- Fluent Afrikaans and English
- Own, reliable transport and driver’s license
- Must be able to work Mondays to Saturdays
- Must be a South African citizen
- Must have excellent interpersonal skills, with the ability to interact with people of all backgrounds and ages
- Kindly note: All candidates will be required to pass a cognitive skills test in order to qualify for an interview/the next step in the selection process
Salary: R7,000 – R8,500 ctc per month
Additional: Small bonus per student when reaching the student’s training improvement target.
Applications can be forwarded to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Related Jobs (21)
Afrikaans FAL Educator on February 14, 2018